Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Whilst every care is taken of the dogs undergoing treatment and in the maintenance of the water and equipment, all dogs receive hydrotherapy treatment at their owners risk.
- All treatment courses (eg 10 pre paid sessions) must be paid for in advance, including sessions that are part of an insurance claim. It is the owners responsibility to claim the money back from their own insurance. Individual sessions must be paid for on the day of treatment.
- Session fees will be charged in full if an appointment is broken or cancelled without 24 hours notice.
- Dogs cannot be treated without the prior authorisation of their Veterinary Surgeon.
- Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions, such as ear, eye, skin infections, gastric upset, kennel cough etc will not be treated. Owners are advised to cancel appointments with at least 24 hours notice, until the condition is clear. Normal cancellation conditions will apply.
- Bitches in season will not be able to attend sessions until their season has finished.
- We will require sight of the vaccination certificate prior to commencement of session. Dogs cannot be swum without up to date vaccinations, unless a valid reason can be provided.
- Owners are required to notify us if during a course of swimming the dogs injury or condition worsens, or if your vet advises that sessions should be stopped or suspended.
- Owners are requested not to feed their dog for at least 2 hours before attending an appointment and to ensure the dog has toileted before arriving. We also advise not to feed the dog for a least 2 hours after swimming.
- When not swimming, all dogs must be kept under control and be on the leash at all times.
It is the owners responsibility to poop scoop after their dogs whislt on the premises.
- Crossroads Hydrotherapy Centre cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury to any person or animal, howsoever caused, whilst on the premises.
- Crossroads Hydrotherapy Centre cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicle or personal property, howsoever caused, whilst on the premises.
- We reserve the right to use any video footage or photographic stills taken during sessions.
- When visiting the pool room you are STRONGLY advised to wear shoes with non slip soles. The floor in the pool area does become very wet during swim sessions and may become slippery.